After-School All-Stars

3.4 | Washington, D.C. | Non-Profit Organization Management | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for After-School All-Stars are based on 103 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at After-School All-Stars. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From After-School All-Stars:
From After-School All-Stars:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at After-School All-Stars. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The After-School All-Stars Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for After-School All-Stars?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at After-School All-Stars who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at After-School All-Stars

After-School All-Stars has no jobs listed at this time.

After-School All-Stars is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. After-School All-Stars has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 103 ratings from 8 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like After-School All-Stars and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.