AFN

3.3 | Niles, IL | Logistics and Supply Chain | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for AFN are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at AFN. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From AFN:
From AFN:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at AFN. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The AFN Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for AFN?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at AFN who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at AFN

AFN has no jobs listed at this time.

AFN is a logistics and supply chain company headquartered in the Niles, IL area that employs 201 to 500 people. AFN has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like AFN and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.