AFG Group, Inc

3.2 | Herndon, VA | Construction | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for AFG Group, Inc are based on 77 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at AFG Group, Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From AFG Group, Inc:
From AFG Group, Inc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at AFG Group, Inc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The AFG Group, Inc Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for AFG Group, Inc?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at AFG Group, Inc who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at AFG Group, Inc

AFG Group, Inc has no jobs listed at this time.

AFG Group, Inc is a construction company headquartered in the Herndon, VA area that employs 51 to 200 people. AFG Group, Inc has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 77 ratings from 5 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like AFG Group, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.