Affirm, Inc. logo

Affirm, Inc.

4.1 | San Francisco, CA | Financial Services | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Affirm, Inc. are based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Affirm, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Affirm, Inc.:
From Affirm, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Affirm, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Affirm, Inc. logo

Our mission is simple: deliver honest financial products to improve lives.

Affirm is bringing transparency to consumer credit. Started by PayPal co-founder Max Levchin, Affirm offers financial services that are actually on your side. We give you the flexibility to buy now and make simple payments for big purchases. Unlike other credit options, your exact cost is displayed up front; there are no fees or compounding interest.

This information is provided by Affirm, Inc.

• Unlimited paid time off

• Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Affirm, Inc.

Full-time | San Francisco, CA
Affirm, Inc. is a financial services company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Affirm, Inc. has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Affirm, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.