Affinion Group

2.2 | Stamford, CT | Marketing and Advertising | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Affinion Group are based on 92 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Affinion Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Affinion Group:
From Affinion Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Affinion Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Affinion Group Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Affinion Group?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Affinion Group who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Affinion Group

Affinion Group has no jobs listed at this time.

Affinion Group is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Stamford, CT area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Affinion Group has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 92 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Affinion Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.