Affectiva logo

Affectiva

4.3 | Boston, MA | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Affectiva are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Affectiva. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Affectiva:
From Affectiva:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Affectiva. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Affectiva logo

About Affectiva

Affectiva is an MIT Media Lab spin-off and the leading provider of Human Perception AI: software that analyzes facial and vocal expressions to identify complex human emotional and cognitive states. Our vision is that technology needs to be able to sense, adapt and respond to people’s non-verbal signals, mental states, emotions and reactions, just the way humans do. We are humanizing technology!

Our patented AI software uses machine learning, deep learning, computer vision and speech science. Affectiva has built the world’s largest emotion data repository with over 7M faces analyzed in 87 countries. Affectiva is used by one fourth of the Fortune Global 500 for advertising testing and is now working with leading automotive OEMs and Tier 1s on next generation driver state monitoring and in-cabin mood sensing.

As you can imagine, such an ambitious vision takes a great team with a strong desire to explore and innovate. We are growing our team to improve and expand our core technologies and help solve many unique and interesting problems focused around sensing, understanding and adapting to human states. And, in building new products that never existed before, we are disrupting billion dollar industries such a advertising and automotive.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Affectiva

Executive

This information is provided by Affectiva

• Unlimited paid time off
  • 5 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available

• 11 weeks unpaid maternity leave
  • 1 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 11 weeks unpaid paternity leave
  • 1 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • 11 weeks unpaid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • We do not have childcare on sight but our employees are welcome to bring their child(ren) into the office if necessary.

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Occasional social activities
  • Game room
  • Subsidized food
  • We provide lunch for the office on Wednesdays and Bagels on Fridays along with a fully stocked snack cabinet!

Jobs at Affectiva

Affectiva has no jobs listed at this time.

Affectiva is a computer software company headquartered in the Boston, MA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Affectiva has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Affectiva and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.