aeSolutions logo

aeSolutions

3.5 | Greenville, SC | Industrial Automation | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for aeSolutions are based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at aeSolutions. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From aeSolutions:
From aeSolutions:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at aeSolutions. Your review can help other women find great companies.

aeSolutions logo

About aeSolutions

aeSolutions is a process safety consulting, engineering and automation company that provides process safety lifecycle solutions and tools. We focus on helping clients close the functional safety loop and achieve their risk management objectives through process risk management, engineering automation, industrial cybersecurity, safety instrumented systems, process control system design, and related operations and integrity management systems.

Jobs at aeSolutions

aeSolutions has no jobs listed at this time.

aeSolutions is an industrial automation company headquartered in the Greenville, SC area that employs 51 to 200 people. aeSolutions has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like aeSolutions and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.