Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters

2.8 | Novi, MI | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters are based on 451 ratings from 34 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters:
From Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters

Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters has no jobs listed at this time.

Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters is a retail company headquartered in the Novi, MI area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 451 ratings from 34 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.