Advocates for Children of New York

1.5 | New York City, NY | Legal Services | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Advocates for Children of New York are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Advocates for Children of New York. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Advocates for Children of New York:
From Advocates for Children of New York:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Advocates for Children of New York. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Advocates for Children of New York Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Advocates for Children of New York?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Advocates for Children of New York who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Advocates for Children of New York

Advocates for Children of New York has no jobs listed at this time.

Advocates for Children of New York is a legal services company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 11 to 50 people. Advocates for Children of New York has a 1.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Advocates for Children of New York and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.