Advanced Health Care

2.6 | Federal Way, WA | Hospital & Health Care | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Advanced Health Care are based on 126 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Advanced Health Care. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Advanced Health Care:
From Advanced Health Care:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Advanced Health Care. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Advanced Health Care Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Advanced Health Care?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Advanced Health Care who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Advanced Health Care

Advanced Health Care has no jobs listed at this time.

Advanced Health Care is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the Federal Way, WA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Advanced Health Care has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 126 ratings from 8 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Advanced Health Care and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.