Adidas

3.2 | Rolling Meadows, IL | Sporting Goods | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Adidas are based on 590 ratings from 40 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Adidas. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Adidas:
From Adidas:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Adidas. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Adidas Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Adidas?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Adidas who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Adidas

Adidas has no jobs listed at this time.

Adidas is a sporting goods company headquartered in the Rolling Meadows, IL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Adidas has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 590 ratings from 40 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Adidas and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.