Adams 12 Five Star Schools

2.8 | Primary/Secondary Education | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Adams 12 Five Star Schools are based on 176 ratings from 12 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Adams 12 Five Star Schools. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Adams 12 Five Star Schools:
From Adams 12 Five Star Schools:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Adams 12 Five Star Schools. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Adams 12 Five Star Schools Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Adams 12 Five Star Schools?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Adams 12 Five Star Schools who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Adams 12 Five Star Schools

Adams 12 Five Star Schools has no jobs listed at this time.

Best Companies Lists

Adams 12 Five Star Schools appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

Adams 12 Five Star Schools is a primary/secondary education company with 1001 to 5000 employees. Adams 12 Five Star Schools has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 176 ratings from 12 employees. Employees have left 1 comment about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Adams 12 Five Star Schools and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.