Adage Technologies logo

Adage Technologies

3.5 | Chicago, IL | Information Technology and Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Adage Technologies are based on 104 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Adage Technologies. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Adage Technologies:
From Adage Technologies:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Adage Technologies. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Adage Technologies logo

Adage is an international ecommerce web design and development firm focused on building innovative digital experiences.

Founded in 2001, Adage Technologies is an eCommerce web design and development firm in downtown Chicago. Adage has consistently been recognized as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois, and on the Inc. 5000 list of the Fastest Growing Private Companies in America.

We are a team of strategic, creative, and technical professionals who partner with our clients to solve business problems and meet meaningful goals. It’s our team-oriented approach that truly drives us to win awards, work with prestigious clients and break ground with exciting new technology.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Adage Technologies

This information is provided by Adage Technologies

• 17 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Frequent social activities
  • Company retreats
  • Monthly happy hours
  • Quarterly social events

Jobs at Adage Technologies

Adage Technologies has no jobs listed at this time.

Adage Technologies is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 51 to 200 people. Adage Technologies has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 104 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Adage Technologies and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.