Activision Blizzard

2.3 | Santa Monica, CA | Computer Games | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Activision Blizzard are based on 210 ratings from 14 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Activision Blizzard. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Activision Blizzard:
From Activision Blizzard:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Activision Blizzard. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Activision Blizzard Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Activision Blizzard?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Activision Blizzard who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Activision Blizzard

Activision Blizzard has no jobs listed at this time.

Activision Blizzard is a computer games company headquartered in the Santa Monica, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Activision Blizzard has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 210 ratings from 14 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Activision Blizzard and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.