Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project

4.5 | Oakland, CA | Farming | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project are based on 10 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project:
From Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project. Your review can help other women find great companies.

About Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Jobs at Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project

Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project has no jobs listed at this time.

Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project is a farming company headquartered in the Oakland, CA area that employs 2 to 10 people. Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project has a 4.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 10 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Acta Non Verba: Youth Urban Farm Project and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.