Acosta Sales & Marketing

2.8 | Jacksonville, FL | Consumer Goods | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Acosta Sales & Marketing are based on 867 ratings from 60 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Acosta Sales & Marketing. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Acosta Sales & Marketing:
From Acosta Sales & Marketing:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Acosta Sales & Marketing. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Acosta Sales & Marketing Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Acosta Sales & Marketing?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Acosta Sales & Marketing who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Acosta Sales & Marketing

Acosta Sales & Marketing has no jobs listed at this time.

Acosta Sales & Marketing is a consumer goods company headquartered in the Jacksonville, FL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Acosta Sales & Marketing has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 867 ratings from 60 current or former employees. 11 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Acosta Sales & Marketing and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.