Accucom Corporation logo

Accucom Corporation

4.7 | Boston, MA | Information Technology and Services | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Accucom Corporation are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Accucom Corporation. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Accucom Corporation:
From Accucom Corporation:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Accucom Corporation. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Accucom Corporation logo

Information is power

Accucom Corporation is powered by InfoPay!

InfoPay started in 2007 as a group of individuals passionate about providing information to the general public. We believe that information is vital to every day lives and that’s why we set to work on building the largest database in the industry with over 2 billion searchable records!

We always kept the consumer in mind as we began offering more information services. We started helping people find criminal records and before we knew it, we were looking up property records, checking car histories, and providing reverse phone number searches to customers who had gotten strange phone calls or text messages.

We believe that everyone should be able to easily and quickly access records on the people and places in their lives.  Going to courthouses is costly and time consuming just to retrieve a simple public record. We have created InfoPay to alleviate that problem. People have different reasons for conducting background checks, and for looking up various records. Whatever the reason, we want them to find what they’re looking for quickly and affordably.

At InfoPay we make finding information easy. We gather billions of records, organize them, and make them accessible. These records can come from courthouses, sheriff and police stations, and various other public record sources. With one quick search users can find an array of information such as criminal activity like convictions or arrests, marriages or divorces, assets, property information, phone numbers and other contact details.

If our customers encounter any difficulties using our services to find information, we have a dedicated Customer Care Team standing by 24/7 to help. Our Customer Care Team can connect customers with Search Experts who can assist customers in finding the public records they’re looking for.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Accucom Corporation

Board

Jobs at Accucom Corporation

Full-time | Boston, MA
Accucom Corporation is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Boston, MA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Accucom Corporation has a 4.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Accucom Corporation and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.