Academy School District 20

3.2 | Colorado Springs, CO | Education Management | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Academy School District 20 are based on 94 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Academy School District 20. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Academy School District 20:
From Academy School District 20:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Academy School District 20. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Academy School District 20 Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Academy School District 20?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Academy School District 20 who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Academy School District 20

Academy School District 20 has no jobs listed at this time.

Academy School District 20 is an education management company headquartered in the Colorado Springs, CO area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Academy School District 20 has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 94 ratings from 7 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Academy School District 20 and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.