Academy of Art University

2.3 | San Francisco, CA | Higher Education | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Academy of Art University are based on 347 ratings from 26 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Academy of Art University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Academy of Art University:
From Academy of Art University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Academy of Art University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Academy of Art University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Academy of Art University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Academy of Art University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Academy of Art University

Academy of Art University has no jobs listed at this time.

Academy of Art University is a higher education company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Academy of Art University has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 347 ratings from 26 current or former employees. 8 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Academy of Art University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.