Abstract

4.4 | San Francisco, CA | Design | 11 to 50 Employees

Scores for Abstract are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Abstract

I've been working at Abstract a few months now. The company is mostly remote, dispersed over the US. I've been so inspired by my team's commitment to being an inclusive company. We're really trying to walk the walk of inclusion and diversity. Not just pay lip service.

I wish there were more wellness benefits (i.e. gym reimbursement, etc.), but overall I'm a VERY happy camper at this new company.

Abstract is a platform for modern design teams to work together.

Abstract is a secure, version-controlled hub for your design files. Think of us as the Github for Design. Do you love early stage startups where you can make a huge impact on the business? Then take a look the Abstract job openings - we have career opportunities in engineer, sales, and marketing! Did I mention we are remote friendly, and just want to hire great people who want to work hard and have a lot of fun along the way.

Women at Abstract

This information is provided by Abstract

Abstract has no jobs listed at this time.