Abstract logo

Abstract

4.4 | San Francisco, CA | Design | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Abstract are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Abstract. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

I've been working at Abstract a few months now. The company is mostly remote, dispersed over the US. I've been so inspired by my team's commitment to being an inclusive company. We're really trying to walk the walk of inclusion and diversity. Not just pay lip service.

I wish there were more wellness benefits (i.e. gym reimbursement, etc.), but overall I'm a VERY happy camper at this new company.

Abstract logo

Abstract is a platform for modern design teams to work together.

Abstract is a secure, version-controlled hub for your design files. Think of us as the Github for Design. Do you love early stage startups where you can make a huge impact on the business? Then take a look the Abstract job openings - we have career opportunities in engineer, sales, and marketing! Did I mention we are remote friendly, and just want to hire great people who want to work hard and have a lot of fun along the way.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Abstract

Jobs at Abstract

Abstract has no jobs listed at this time.

Abstract is a design company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Abstract has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Abstract and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.