ABRA Auto Body & Glass

2.4 | Brooklyn Park, MN | Automotive | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for ABRA Auto Body & Glass are based on 171 ratings from 11 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at ABRA Auto Body & Glass. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From ABRA Auto Body & Glass:
From ABRA Auto Body & Glass:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at ABRA Auto Body & Glass. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The ABRA Auto Body & Glass Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for ABRA Auto Body & Glass?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at ABRA Auto Body & Glass who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at ABRA Auto Body & Glass

ABRA Auto Body & Glass has no jobs listed at this time.

ABRA Auto Body & Glass is an automotive company headquartered in the Brooklyn Park, MN area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. ABRA Auto Body & Glass has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 171 ratings from 11 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like ABRA Auto Body & Glass and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.