Abby Connect logo

${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Abby Connect. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Abby Connect:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Abby Connect:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Abby Connect. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Abby Connect logo

A Quick Look At Abby Connect:

Abby Connect invests their time into giving and serving others. Removing their self-focus from the equation, they’re able to focus on what’s important. You! Giving is receiving and that’s what Abby Connect is all about!

Abby Connect provides live receptionist services from their home offices in Las Vegas to small businesses and professionals throughout the United States and Canada. They have been answering calls and building long-lasting relationships for over 13 years. With a reputation that proceeds itself for providing the best customer experience for a fraction of the cost of hiring an in-house receptionist, Abby Connect continues to evolve with the industry’s highest standards. They are a company that cares and knows that every connection matters. Stay connected with Abby Connect.

Mission Statement

Our mission is to serve as a premium solution for the client’s frontline team, consistently providing unparalleled customer-centric experiences.

Our Core Values

Excellence
We take pride in our work and hold ourselves to optimal standards for delivering exemplary customer experiences.

Integrity
We accept responsibility and ownership for ourselves and our work by being transparent and reliable.

Passion
Our love for what we do is personified through positive energy and authentic expression.

Unity
We are a selfless and humble team. We depend on each other, foster creativity, leverage our strengths and have fun while doing it.

Growth
Through innovation and creativity, we collaborate to solve challenges and advance our business

Inclusiveness
We are all accountable and we contribute to our overall success. Regardless of the title held, your contribution is an asset to the whole

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Abby Connect

Executive

This information is provided by Abby Connect

• 10 paid time off days/year (average)

• Training & Development
  • New Hire Onboarding
  • Personal and professional skill development
  • Succession plans
  • Progression plans
  • Ergonomics Training
  • Emerging Leadership Program
  • Continued education
  • Onsite Training
  • Company-paid online training courses
  • Training staff onsite

• Abby Connect Offers a 6-month emerging leadership program to employees that are identified as potential leaders.

• 12 weeks unpaid maternity leave
  • 12 weeks unpaid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks unpaid adoptive leave

• Yoga and/or meditation

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • We plan Monthly, and Quarterly team building events for all team members, that include team outings, arts and craft events, bowling, picnics, and volunteering events like Three Square, and The Salvation Army to give back to our community.

Jobs at Abby Connect

Abby Connect has no jobs listed at this time.

Abby Connect is a telecommunications company headquartered in the Las Vegas, NV area with 51 to 200 employees. Abby Connect has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 78 ratings from 5 employees. Employees have left 4 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Abby Connect and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.