AbbVie

3.5 | North Chicago, IL | Pharmaceuticals | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for AbbVie are based on 537 ratings from 36 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at AbbVie. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From AbbVie:
From AbbVie:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at AbbVie. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The AbbVie Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for AbbVie?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at AbbVie who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at AbbVie

AbbVie has no jobs listed at this time.

AbbVie is a pharmaceuticals company headquartered in the North Chicago, IL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. AbbVie has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 537 ratings from 36 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like AbbVie and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.