Abbott Laboratories

3.3 | North Chicago, IL | Hospital & Health Care | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Abbott Laboratories are based on 964 ratings from 67 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Abbott Laboratories. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Abbott Laboratories:
From Abbott Laboratories:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Abbott Laboratories. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Abbott Laboratories Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Abbott Laboratories?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Abbott Laboratories who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Abbott Laboratories

Abbott Laboratories has no jobs listed at this time.

Abbott Laboratories is a hospital & health care company headquartered in the North Chicago, IL area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Abbott Laboratories has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 964 ratings from 67 current or former employees. 13 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Abbott Laboratories and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.