99 Cents Only Stores

2.2 | Commerce, CA | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for 99 Cents Only Stores are based on 251 ratings from 17 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 99 Cents Only Stores. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Do not work for them they only care about money
They treat employees like dirt and don't care about them at all management is the worst don't know how to run a business

They promote women yes, but they also pay you below standard and they treat you like it is the only opportunity you'll ever get anywhere. Work you to death 12pm-11pm one night, 6am-5pm the very next day. No time for family let alone a value added to it.

Not a good place to work if you want a life Work balance .

If you dont mind having a work balance life and being married to your job , then this is the place for you

Anonymous Rater

At the store I worked at, a female was the store manager. However she was the worst manager there. She refused to work with you on anything, wouldn't listen if you had an issue and even cut your hours if you showed you had any kind of a life outside of your job.

The 99 Cents Only Stores Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 99 Cents Only Stores?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 99 Cents Only Stores who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 99 Cents Only Stores

99 Cents Only Stores has no jobs listed at this time.

99 Cents Only Stores is a retail company headquartered in the Commerce, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. 99 Cents Only Stores has a 2.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 251 ratings from 17 current or former employees. 7 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 99 Cents Only Stores and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.