8x8

2.4 | San Jose, CA | Information Technology and Services | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for 8x8 are based on 96 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 8x8. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Worked as a contractor

The 8x8 Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 8x8?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 8x8 who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 8x8

8x8 has no jobs listed at this time.

8x8 is an information technology and services company headquartered in the San Jose, CA area that employs 501 to 1000 people. 8x8 has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 96 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 8x8 and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.