84 Lumber

2.6 | Eighty Four, PA | Building Materials | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for 84 Lumber are based on 150 ratings from 10 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 84 Lumber. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Sexist to the core. No real HR because they handle everything on-site. Good luck getting treated with respect

The 84 Lumber Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 84 Lumber?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 84 Lumber who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 84 Lumber

84 Lumber has no jobs listed at this time.

84 Lumber is a building materials company headquartered in the Eighty Four, PA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. 84 Lumber has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 150 ratings from 10 current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like 84 Lumber and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.