84.51° logo

84.51°

3.7 | Cincinnati, OH | Management Consulting | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for 84.51° are based on 109 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 84.51°. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From 84.51°:
From 84.51°:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at 84.51°. Your review can help other women find great companies.

84.51° logo

We believe in making people's lives easier.

84.51° brings together customer data, predictive analytics and marketing strategy to drive sales growth and customer loyalty for Kroger and over 300+ CPG manufacturers in the U.S. Our programs achieve business objectives by driving awareness, trial, sales uplift, earned media impressions and ultimately, customer loyalty. Using a sophisticated, proprietary suite of tools and technology, we turn customer data into knowledge, resulting in a more enlightened, more personal, dynamic approach to putting the customer at the center of every business decision.

We excel at challenging convention and pushing beyond the limits of what’s comfortable with fearless hearts and limitless minds. Our goal is a relentless, customer-first commitment. Join us at 84.51°.

This information is provided by 84.51°

• 25 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 7 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Birthday time off
  • Volunteer time off

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • Marriage Leave (2 extra vacation days)

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Adoptive assistance

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Free on-site gym and fitness classes
  • Commuter benefits
  • Life insurance
  • Employee Assistance Program
  • Early release Fridays (4 p.m.)
  • Free fruit & milk
  • Free gourmet coffee
  • Water refill stations

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • On-site café

Jobs at 84.51°

84.51° has no jobs listed at this time.

84.51° is a management consulting company headquartered in the Cincinnati, OH area that employs 501 to 1000 people. 84.51° has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 109 ratings from 7 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 84.51° and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.