8 To 8 Dental

1.9 | Glen Carbon, IL | Medical Practice | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for 8 To 8 Dental are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 8 To 8 Dental. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Although there are many women that work for this company, the men do a lot of mansplaining--even if they are talking about a department that they are totally unfamiliar with. You get 8 unpaid days of time off (that includes sick days). They will give you nothing for child care/maternity leave/etc. They occasionally "train" their employees in their Lynnwood location once every few months, but they refuse to pay an outside professional to actually come in and train the front on medical coding/procedures. You're forced to learn on the job with trial and error-- which leads to upset patients because their estimates are wrong. All in all, I can see why they have trouble holding onto employees... especially the women.

The 8 To 8 Dental Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 8 To 8 Dental?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 8 To 8 Dental who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 8 To 8 Dental

8 To 8 Dental has no jobs listed at this time.

8 To 8 Dental is a medical practice company headquartered in the Glen Carbon, IL area that employs 11 to 50 people. 8 To 8 Dental has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like 8 To 8 Dental and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.