7-Eleven

2.3 | Dallas, TX | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for 7-Eleven are based on 1,177 ratings from 87 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 7-Eleven. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Although I love what I do, working with the public. I feel as if there is some finality about my position here.
I really don't see a future working for a company that promotes mostly men to store managers. I have 23 years experience and have truly felt as if it's not work because I love it so much but I have goals I want to bring to fruition.

Horrible hours and pay is not worth the stress of the job.

Store manager is a woman, women are hired often, and to my knowledge are paid roughly the same, but women lose their jobs for taking maternity leave and taking off work to take care of sick kids, are reprimanded much more often than male coworkers. I believe corporate has been contacted multiple times about these issues but nothing seems to be done.

People don't stay long. Very short handed. People that want to stay end up being burnout.

Pays minimum wage and expects way too much. People working 60+ hours a week and not getting paid nearly enough. Presumably, we're supposed to get free drinks as employees but, he's charging none the less.

The 7-Eleven Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 7-Eleven?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 7-Eleven who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 7-Eleven

7-Eleven has no jobs listed at this time.

7-Eleven is a retail company headquartered in the Dallas, TX area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. 7-Eleven has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,177 ratings from 87 current or former employees. 17 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 7-Eleven and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.