7 Day Furniture

1.1 | Omaha, NE | Furniture | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for 7 Day Furniture are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 7 Day Furniture. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

They called a 20 year old female stupid constantly, but do not mention she is fluent in pharci which is so important in our area. The head of customer service was known as that bitch by the warehouse.

The 7 Day Furniture Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 7 Day Furniture?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 7 Day Furniture who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 7 Day Furniture

7 Day Furniture has no jobs listed at this time.

7 Day Furniture is a furniture company headquartered in the Omaha, NE area that employs 51 to 200 people. 7 Day Furniture has a 1.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 7 Day Furniture and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.