66 Diner

2.4 | Albuquerque, NM | Restaurants | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for 66 Diner are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 66 Diner. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

There's a lot of sexual harassment from customers, but management always support you and back you up. No problem throwing customers out. Fellow staff are full of sex jokes and can sometimes cross lines. It's not too bad and management will support you. Owner constantly makes side comments that are sexist and outdated. He's a well-intentioned man, but he makes off the cuff remarks.

The 66 Diner Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 66 Diner?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 66 Diner who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 66 Diner

66 Diner has no jobs listed at this time.

66 Diner is a restaurants company headquartered in the Albuquerque, NM area that employs 11 to 50 people. 66 Diner has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 66 Diner and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.