5TH Cell Media

2.9 | Computer Games | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for 5TH Cell Media are based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 5TH Cell Media. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Benefits are very good. Unlimited PTO off offered to all FTE employees. This means you can take 12 weeks fully paid maternity/family leave. Most male coworkers took 3-5 weeks off for family leave. They also allowed one male employee to work from home for a month once his wife went back to her job.
Ownership/creative executives have a difficult time accepting or taking seriously negative feedback or info about the project from female managers. Numerous occasions of female staff being paid less than equally experienced male colleagues across all disciplines.

The 5TH Cell Media Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 5TH Cell Media?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 5TH Cell Media who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 5TH Cell Media

5TH Cell Media has no jobs listed at this time.

5TH Cell Media is a computer games company that employs 11 to 50 people. 5TH Cell Media has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 14 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like 5TH Cell Media and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.