54th Street

2.7 | Blue Springs, MO | Restaurants | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for 54th Street are based on 134 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 54th Street. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Great place to work.. flexible hours, consistant tip money, and lota of fun!

As a manager with this company I was forced to listen too sexist remarks about hourly employees and guests in the restaurant. I was told directly from a district manager that my boyfriend (also a manager) would get paid more because he was the man of the house. He did. I endured several verbal lashings cussing, calling me names and just inappropriate comments in general. As a woman, this is honestly the worst company I've ever worked for.

The 54th Street Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 54th Street?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 54th Street who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 54th Street

54th Street has no jobs listed at this time.

54th Street is a restaurants company headquartered in the Blue Springs, MO area that employs 201 to 500 people. 54th Street has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 134 ratings from 9 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 54th Street and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.