5.11 Tactical

3.7 | Irvine, CA | Retail | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for 5.11 Tactical are based on 61 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 5.11 Tactical. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Your manager will make or break your job. The company attracts like minded motivated individuals though so it can be a lot of fun!

This company can be good depending on what department you are in. However, overall this is a conservative male driven environment- not many women in leadership and no C Suite. There are plenty of women working here so it is getting a little better but there are few who make their voice heard or find it easy to work their way up because it is so male dominant.

The 5.11 Tactical Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 5.11 Tactical?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 5.11 Tactical who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 5.11 Tactical

5.11 Tactical has no jobs listed at this time.

5.11 Tactical is a retail company headquartered in the Irvine, CA area that employs 201 to 500 people. 5.11 Tactical has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 61 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 5.11 Tactical and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.