501 Auctions

2.4 | Brooklyn, NY | Fund-Raising | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for 501 Auctions are based on 95 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 501 Auctions. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Cliquey. Lack of mentorship.

501 Auctions hires mainly 20-something white women and both male 30-something co-founders have referred to their company as a sorority. It is an awful environment of overwork, underpay, and complete invalidation by management when any concerns are raised. This was the worst company I have worked for and I would avoid 501 Auctions at all costs.

The 501 Auctions Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 501 Auctions?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 501 Auctions who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 501 Auctions

501 Auctions has no jobs listed at this time.

501 Auctions is a fund-raising company headquartered in the Brooklyn, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. 501 Auctions has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 95 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 501 Auctions and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.