5 Wits

3.2 | Foxborough, MA | Entertainment | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for 5 Wits are based on 34 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 5 Wits. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

The only things I rated low were flexibility and ability to work from home, but it is a customer service job, so being in the location is expected. When there was a problem with a past manager being rude to a female employee, it was dealt with well (if not a bit slowly to make sure everything was done right,) and the manager was suspended then fired. All of the managers and coworkers I've worked with have respected me fully and treat the women there with the same respect as the men. I'm proud to work there.

The 5 Wits Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 5 Wits?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 5 Wits who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 5 Wits

5 Wits has no jobs listed at this time.

5 Wits is an entertainment company headquartered in the Foxborough, MA area that employs 51 to 200 people. 5 Wits has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 34 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 5 Wits and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.