3Points, LLC

1.7 | Oak Brook, IL | Information Technology and Services | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for 3Points, LLC are based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 3Points, LLC. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

This was a toxic work environment with little support from management.

The 3Points, LLC Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 3Points, LLC?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 3Points, LLC who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 3Points, LLC

3Points, LLC has no jobs listed at this time.

3Points, LLC is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Oak Brook, IL area that employs 11 to 50 people. 3Points, LLC has a 1.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 3Points, LLC and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.