3Play Media

3.8 | Cambridge, MA | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for 3Play Media are based on 52 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 3Play Media. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Not consistent work, pay not as high as advertised for transcription role

Anonymous Rater

3Play Media is very friendly to people of all genders AND accommodating for people to start and raise a family. Both men and women are given flexibility to attend to child care responsibilities outside of work or arrange flexible schedules.

The 3Play Media Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 3Play Media?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 3Play Media who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 3Play Media

3Play Media has no jobs listed at this time.

3Play Media is a computer software company headquartered in the Cambridge, MA area that employs 11 to 50 people. 3Play Media has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 52 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 3Play Media and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.