3M

3.2 | Alexandria, MN | Mechanical or Industrial Engineering | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for 3M are based on 1,142 ratings from 78 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 3M. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

You will have no social life or family life if you work here. You will also damage your hands and your body due to all the labor and hours

Seniority is everything. It takes a long time to get to a good spot that essentially can be taken away from you in a moment.

They try to put good policies for flexibility and social engagements. But I think it's only as good as people use them...in a corporate environment it's some times looked down upon by fellow co-workers when you do take advantage of these perks as you are being lazy or not as committed. It's just not at 3M, it's in general.

I took on a contract to hire role with 3M. I was told that if I did an excellent job for them I'd have a shot at landing a permanent position at the company. I did an excellent job only to find out that 3M gives an unfair preference to internal employees and that this job never had a chance of going permanent. Dishonest practices.

Backwards thinking. Archaic.

The 3M Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 3M?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 3M who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 3M

3M has no jobs listed at this time.

3M is a mechanical or industrial engineering company headquartered in the Alexandria, MN area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. 3M has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,142 ratings from 78 current or former employees. 14 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 3M and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.