360 Solutions

4.5 | Waco, TX | Management Consulting | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for 360 Solutions are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 360 Solutions. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

This is possibly the best situation for a female. Most of the upper management is female, including both founders. The majority of our team works from home and is able to live outside of California. They are so flexible. I can't imagine ever working somewhere else.

The 360 Solutions Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 360 Solutions?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 360 Solutions who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 360 Solutions

360 Solutions has no jobs listed at this time.

360 Solutions is a management consulting company headquartered in the Waco, TX area that employs 11 to 50 people. 360 Solutions has a 4.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like 360 Solutions and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.