2nd Watch

3.2 | Seattle, WA | Information Technology and Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for 2nd Watch are based on 79 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 2nd Watch. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Great employer, genuinely cares about employees and coworkers are also genuine and cooperative.

Not a lot of women work there but it's an industry where we are kind of sparse. I think if more IT minded women applied they would get the job.

Rude and off color comments made to/about other women in the company. Some of the upper management have lingering gazes.
Ever shifting management and goals made it impossible to complete anything. No females in upper postions.

Health care was fantastic.

Stocked kitchen available- staff doubled in size but food budget shrunk. Many people don't know how to put their dishes in a dishwasher. Or take out the trash.

No time off policies, all time off at manager's discretion. So much pressure to get things done and not overwhelm coworkers, I only took 10 days of vacation in 2 years. Telecommute was option for some departments, managers discretion.

Blatant repeated sexual advances. Lowest pay. Unsupportive HR department. Insane work hours. Extreme Nepotism. No respect of female leadership.

The 2nd Watch Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 2nd Watch?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 2nd Watch who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 2nd Watch

2nd Watch has no jobs listed at this time.

2nd Watch is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Seattle, WA area that employs 51 to 200 people. 2nd Watch has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 79 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 4 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like 2nd Watch and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.