2k Games

3.2 | Novato, CA | Computer Games | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for 2k Games are based on 45 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 2k Games. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Great entry position for anyone who wants to get into gaming industry. Overtime with pay during summer time makes it difficult to continue for people with family or children especially. But if you’re single, couple more hours for extra pay is a good deal. Growth opportunity is very small, but it’s there.

There are very few women in upper levels and none at the Management level.

The 2k Games Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 2k Games?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 2k Games who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 2k Games

2k Games has no jobs listed at this time.

2k Games is a computer games company headquartered in the Novato, CA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. 2k Games has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 45 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like 2k Games and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.