24 Hour Fitness

2.9 | Carlsbad, CA | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for 24 Hour Fitness are based on 1,104 ratings from 78 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for 24 Hour Fitness

I love it there, everyone is one big team

If you are willing to work hard and execute the company play, you will do very well there.

Great company that provides growth opportunity within!

Sexist male co-workers, do not promote minorities to leadership roles, worked 8 hours with no break and no health benefits.

No community at this location or withinn the district. Upper managment is a boys club, and they only look out for themselves. The General Manager at the time was rarely on site and left the mid-level managment to take the fall for a lot because of his lack of presense.

About 24 Hour Fitness

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

24 Hour Fitness is Hiring

24 Hour Fitness is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the Carlsbad, CA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. 24 Hour Fitness has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,104 ratings from 78 current or former employees. 16 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 24 Hour Fitness and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers.