24 Hour Fitness

Scores based on 920 ratings from 65 participants

Comments

I love it there, everyone is one big team

If you are willing to work hard and execute the company play, you will do very well there.

Great company that provides growth opportunity within!

Sexist male co-workers, do not promote minorities to leadership roles, worked 8 hours with no break and no health benefits.

No community at this location or withinn the district. Upper managment is a boys club, and they only look out for themselves. The General Manager at the time was rarely on site and left the mid-level managment to take the fall for a lot because of his lack of presense.

About 24 Hour Fitness

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

24 Hour Fitness Is Hiring