22nd Century Technologies Inc.

1.1 | Somerset, NJ | Information Technology and Services | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for 22nd Century Technologies Inc. are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 22nd Century Technologies Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

Did not care about employees, merely were interested in getting "butts in seats" for government contract. Female employees of same experience paid less than males.

The 22nd Century Technologies Inc. Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 22nd Century Technologies Inc.?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 22nd Century Technologies Inc. who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 22nd Century Technologies Inc.

22nd Century Technologies Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

22nd Century Technologies Inc. is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Somerset, NJ area that employs 501 to 1000 people. 22nd Century Technologies Inc. has a 1.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 22nd Century Technologies Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.