21c Museum Hotels

2.7 | Louisville, KY | Hospitality | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for 21c Museum Hotels are based on 190 ratings from 12 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 21c Museum Hotels. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

I would love to see some more women in GM and Executive Chef positions. Only one now. Overall a great company.

The 21c Museum Hotels Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 21c Museum Hotels?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 21c Museum Hotels who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 21c Museum Hotels

21c Museum Hotels has no jobs listed at this time.

21c Museum Hotels is a hospitality company headquartered in the Louisville, KY area that employs 501 to 1000 people. 21c Museum Hotels has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 190 ratings from 12 current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like 21c Museum Hotels and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.