2020 Companies

2.9
2.8
2.6
2.2

Comments

I love working at 2020. Women are highly represented here and empowered to succeed.

Such a fun and fast paced environment. Love doing things new each and everyday. An environment focused on collaboration and we get to work with great brands in the consumer electronics, personal audio, and home appliance.

Great place if you're looking for a quick part-time position. Unless you plan to pursue a career in the consumer research industry, the odds of promotion are slim.

Anonymous Rater

2020 rewards passion and excellence. We believe that the success and happiness of our employees makes us stronger.

2020 provides outsourced Retail Sales, Merchandising, and Brand Advocacy. We recruit, hire, train, and equip passionate people who are driven to succeed and equip them with the tools and experience to do just that. In return, our employees benefit from a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, career growth opportunities, greater personal development, rewards for top performers, a fun and energetic workplace, medical and dental plans, 401k options, and the chance to explore multiple career paths with some of the world's most well-known brands.

2020 Companies has no jobs listed at this time.