2020 Companies logo

2020 Companies

2.9 | Fort Worth, TX | Consumer Goods | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for 2020 Companies are based on 210 ratings from 15 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 2020 Companies. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From 2020 Companies:
From 2020 Companies:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at 2020 Companies. Your review can help other women find great companies.

2020 Companies logo

2020 rewards passion and excellence. We believe that the success and happiness of our employees makes us stronger.

2020 provides outsourced Retail Sales, Merchandising, and Brand Advocacy. We recruit, hire, train, and equip passionate people who are driven to succeed and equip them with the tools and experience to do just that. In return, our employees benefit from a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, career growth opportunities, greater personal development, rewards for top performers, a fun and energetic workplace, medical and dental plans, 401k options, and the chance to explore multiple career paths with some of the world's most well-known brands.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by 2020 Companies

Jobs at 2020 Companies

2020 Companies has no jobs listed at this time.

2020 Companies is a consumer goods company headquartered in the Fort Worth, TX area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. 2020 Companies has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 210 ratings from 15 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 2020 Companies and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.