1st United Credit Union

3.3 | Pleasanton | Financial Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for 1st United Credit Union are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 1st United Credit Union. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

The people make or break a company and the people here are great! I've never had a "don't want to go to work" feeling here. Because it's a non-profit the pay is not competitive with the larger financial institutions and has limited options for health insurance (kaiser only). On the flip side, employee healthcare is paid for 100% (again, kaiser only) and you pay for your family. 401k is awesome, with a 125% match up to 6%.
Telecommuting is non-existent and everyone works on desktops, which is a bit behind, especially for a company which is trying to be on the forefront of technology for its members.
Overall, it's an awesome place to work!!!!

The 1st United Credit Union Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 1st United Credit Union?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 1st United Credit Union who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 1st United Credit Union

1st United Credit Union has no jobs listed at this time.

1st United Credit Union is a financial services company headquartered in the Pleasanton area that employs 51 to 200 people. 1st United Credit Union has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 1st United Credit Union and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.