1st Source Bank

2.8 | South Bend, IN | Banking | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for 1st Source Bank are based on 102 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at 1st Source Bank. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The 1st Source Bank Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 1st Source Bank?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 1st Source Bank who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 1st Source Bank

1st Source Bank has no jobs listed at this time.

1st Source Bank is a banking company headquartered in the South Bend, IN area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. 1st Source Bank has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 102 ratings from 7 current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like 1st Source Bank and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.