1st Light Energy, Inc

Scores based on 39 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

Since the entire company is run by Morman males, the women are catty and the men have the last word on everything. If you are a woman, you have no viable input. There is one female that they pretend to listen to, but they really dont. Management, VP of sales, HR, all men who have never held a position with solar, but rapidly advanced. Hmmm.

Work in HR or Recruiting for 1st Light Energy, Inc?